Website Design Company in Lowestoft

More Mobile Website Design

We are Lowestoft Web Site Design & Social Media experts.

We love helping businesses like yours get the most out of the Internet.

Call us on 01502 473260 to discuss your plans.

Web Site Design

We design, build and manage web sites that generate business. From simple start-up sites to bespoke content management systems. We have 20 years experience delivering web sites that work for you, your business and your customers.

Learn more about our Website Design Service


We’re not going to give much away here. Our in-house SEO expert is one of the UK’s leading SEO consultants, with more 23 years experience of getting websites up there on Google and Bing and Yahoo! He knows what works and what doesn’t. You will have already heard about 25% what works, it’s the other 75% that will amaze you.

Learn more about SEO

Social Media

We manage your social media while you manage your business. Our expert Social Media Team provide social media marketing & management services for businesses of sizes. Prices range between £37.50 – £499 + VAT. Head Quartered in Lowestoft, with a regional office in London.


Website Design Lowestoft

Lowestoft Website Design

Welcome. We are a Lowestoft website design company with over 20 years experience. We offer a FREE Quote & Consultation. We service all parts of the UK.

> Contact Us

Website Design Lowestoft

Website Design Service

With our Website Design Services, we design, build and manage web sites that generate business. We have 20 years experience delivering web sites that work for you, your business AND your customers. We know what works and we know what doesn’t work. You’ll not waste your time or money.

> Learn more about our Website Design Service

> Request a Call Back

Website Design Lowestoft

Mobile Website Design

It’s by design that right now you are seeing a faster mobile version of our website. A “mobile friendly” website is no longer enough.

With up to 70% of visitors to your website using a smartphone, your site must be designed for them from the beginning. It’s especially important with the launch of Google’s “Mobile First” strategy on July 9th 2018 .

> Learn more about our Mobile Website Design

> Request a Call Back

Website Design Lowestoft

Website Redesign Service

Already have a website? Need a fresh modern design? Need it to be made more mobile friendly? Need it to start generating business? We do that.

> Learn more about our Website Redesign Service

> Request a Call Back

Website Design Lowestoft

Starter Website Package

Need a new website? Got a limited budget? We’ve got your back. Our starter website design package includes your domain name, hosting, email and a stunning 2 page website to give your business the wow factor, and because it’s expertly built using exactly the same technology as our bespoke website design service your site can grow as your business grows.

> Learn more about our Starter Website Design Package

> Request a Call Back

Website Design Lowestoft

Search Optimisation

Tired of competitors showing higher than you in Google? All of the websites (pages) we design come with Essential Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to make sure your business is found by new customers looking for it.

Our optional Advanced SEO service is bespoke to your business and requires a comprehensive competitor analysys. We use one of the UK’s leading SEO Consultants to provide SEO services to suit all budgets.

> Learn more about our SEO services

> Request a Call Back

Website Design Lowestoft

Social Media

Social Media should play a big part in generating new customers. It also has a significant impact on your search ranking in Google. We make sure your website is connected to your business social media PROPERLY.

We can set up the CORRECT type of social media acccounts for your type of business. We can train you on how to use it, or we can do it for you for a monthly fee.

> Learn more about our Social Media services

> Request a Call Back

20 Years Experience

Our Management Team is led by Fox Tucker, with over 20 years experience in delivering online marketing services to companies including Tesco. William Hill & Virgin Media. He is the first point of contact for new clients.

> Learn more about us

Web Site Design & Beyond

We are Team Social Media Ltd. We’re a full service Online Marketing Company based in Lowestoft, Suffolk. We create web sites that generate business, we create and execute online marketing strategies and we manage social media activity for a diverse range of clients across many industry sectors.

Call 01502 473260

There’s no project too big and none too small. How can we help?

Request a Call Back

Order Website

About You

How can we help?